Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know if this topic has been addressed already, but there seems to be a continued demand for the basic TSR 2E Birthright products, but clearly not enough to go round (just look at ebay sales of 'Book of Magecraft').

Should we try to organise some concerted lobbying effort from this site to Wizards to bring out Birthright products as pdfs (they seem to have done everything but Birthright!)

If there is support for this idea, we could begin bombarding WotC with emails requested this. Does anyone know who to contact? Has anyone been doing this already?
    Power is not forcing someone to do your bidding.
    It is making them do so believing it is their own desire...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jim Butler was handling the pdf's for WotC. His job was eliminated though. It looks like the PDF's have stopped for now. I remember seeing the list of PDF's they were converting and it was supposed to have everything ever made. Birthright wasn't on it. They said it was an oversight.
    -Jamie
    Doombringer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jim Butler is still doing the PDF project, and more titles are being made available every day. Go by <bastionpress.com> for the latest schedule (the last I saw was from November). The Player's Secrets of Talinie and Halskapa *were* scheduled for release next month, but that may have changed since November.

They had copies of everything but the Book of Priestcraft, Book of Magecraft, the Player's Secrets of Hogunmark, and Cities of the Sun (which was on "All Call" status as of November). Talinie and Halskapa were scanned in late November, and had been scheduled to be online at the WotC onlne store on 8 Mar 02.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't look like they have the boxed set or the major expansions even slated for scanning yet, and they haven't even located a copy of the Book of Magecraft yet (they should find the guy peddling them at GenCon last year), but here are the release dates provided by Bastion Press for items that have already been scanned (I won't be checking for these at the online store until Warlock of the Stonecrowns comes out -- I'd love to fix my problems with that one).

8 Mar 02 Talinie, Halskapa
    29 Apr 02 Ariya, Warlock of the Stonecrowns, The Sword of Roele, King of the Giantdowns
    1 Aug 02 Sword and Crown
    8 Aug 02 Hogunmark, Book of Priestcraft
    22 Aug 02 Endier, Legends of the Hero-Kings

Thread Information