After years of wait, I finally decided to give my group some Birthright action. But then we didn't have the books, and Birthright original material is next to impossible to find down here in Brasil. Well, I managed to learn how most things work, but the main problem is to find information about the places, important people, cultures, etc. So I figured maybe some of you guys could help with a few things?

1. What is there to see and do in Aduria? If my math is right, it takes no more than two days in a ship from Aerele into the southern continent, but I can't find any objective information about who lives there and why they never tried to invade Cerilia again.

2. Any idea where I can find information about the bards colleges? It appears the basic books don't describe any of them.

3. Any idea where I can find the character statistics for Gorgon, Rhuobhe, Aelies and other celebrities? Also I looked everywhere for a portrait of Aelies (on the internet) but couldn't find any.

4. About bloodlines: if my character starts out with a bloodline strength of "tainted", I roll 4d4 to see my bloodline score, right... at what score can I say I have become of "minor" bloodline strength? Similarly, let's say I started with "tainted" and have become a "major", would my children be "major" as well?

Thanks in advance!