Thread: Trivia 1

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again,

I tried to start a trivia thread on the WotC site other worlds Birthright threads but it took to long to get to the messages after I dumped my cable connection that I didn't finish it. So for those who have already seen this my apologies, those who don't like this idea, well you don't have to read it;)

My first trivia question is, what realm (ie. Boeruine, Rjuvik, The Raven's Realm, Ariya, etc.) has the most population levels?
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not going to look through all the books and add up the pop levels, but I'll take a guess. I think it could be Kal-Kalathor, the goblin realm in Vosgaard. That has nearly 60 pop levels if I remember correctly.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is the correct answer and the total levels are 56.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Thread Information