Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A DM who insists on running games that his players dislike will find himself short of players.

Downloads
    Uploads
    True. But no less true iis that a GM who runs something he isn't excited about is more likely to lose interest. AND a GM who lets his players coerce him into something he'd rather not do is not starting off on a good foot.

But the smiley implied I was half-kidding. \

If only half.

You're right of course, but I didn't get the impression that the DM was that bothered about running with 2nd edition rules - more than his annoyance was from changing their minds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aren Yashar
    I don't suppose anyone has a TSR 2nd edition AD&D Character Record Sheet in PDF form? Or even a scan of one as an image file? I'm not looking for one someone has whipped up, but rather the original TSR one, if it still exists out there.
    I don't think there was one. I have the original boxed set, and all the source books, and I don't remember ever seeing one. My BCS boxed set is in near mint condition, I'm pretty anal about my gaming stuff, so I am confident all the materials are there, and no character sheet.

I will attach the sheets I made. Feel free to use them, I won't say they are perfect, and definetely not as pretty as the 3.5 one from this site. They are functional though. I don'tseem to have a BR specific Character Sheet, sorry.

I have a new regent kit I made also, if interested, PM me. My players have found it very useful.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.
    George R. R. Martin - A song of Ice and Fire

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheat play 3rd edition D&D with 2nd edition BR. it does work!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainshound
    If you want 3rd, lay down the law! YOU are the GM- start acting like it! Who's in charge here, anyway? (sheesh!)
    I wanted 2nd in the first place, so I wouldn't have to read up on the conversion to 3.5. They wanted to keep to 3.5 because they are most familiar with that system. But when they saw me poring through pdfs to learn the conversion, they changed their minds on me.
    "Come on, everyone, do the Black Mage. Especially you White Mage!" - 8bit Theater

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ploesch
    I don't think there was one. I have the original boxed set, and all the source books, and I don't remember ever seeing one. My BCS boxed set is in near mint condition, I'm pretty anal about my gaming stuff, so I am confident all the materials are there, and no character sheet.
    pg 11 AD&D 2nd edition PHB - "You will need some sort of character record. TSR publishes character record sheets that are quite handy and easy to use..."

I was wondering if anyone had any of these laying around...I know I could just mkae up a sheet of my own, but I would like to see what TSR had printed up for 2nd. The WotC website (who took over TSR) doesn't keep much on hand for 2nd, so no joy there.
    "Come on, everyone, do the Black Mage. Especially you White Mage!" - 8bit Theater

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.unc.edu/~murphy/mad_irishman/ i think is a good resource for sheets (i think its the right addy!!)

Edited...... wrong addy. try it again now
    Last edited by Mantyluoto; 09-04-2006 at 01:50 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As I said, I am looking for the original TSR AD&D second edition sheet. While that website is interesting, it doesn't exactly fill what I'm looking for. Thanks for the URL anyway, there are some things in there that I want to take a closer look at later anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if anyone had original sheets, they are copyright protected, and we don't wanna get on the bad side of WOTC. They may say OK to photocopy for personal use, but posting a PDF or Scan of one on a public forum would not be personal use.

Seriously, the official sheets were junk, which is why nearly everyone made their own. They were particularly useless for Birthright.
    When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.
    George R. R. Martin - A song of Ice and Fire

Thread Information