Downloads
    Uploads

Trying to find a conversion for BR to 3.5e

The title says it all...I've looked around for a few hours now to find some supplement (or better yet the actual rulebooks modified appropriately) for Birthright 3.5e. I would try to piece a conversion together myself, but I am notorious for putting together unbalanced systems...my last project was a failed attempt at Spelljammer 3.5e.

Anyway, does anyone have a fleshed out and tested 3.5 supplement or rulebooks that I can use to DM Birthright once again. My friends don't want to run it in 2nd edition, so I am stuck for asking for help here or trying to do the necessary conversions myself.

- A

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aren Yashar
    Anyway, does anyone have a fleshed out and tested 3.5 supplement or rulebooks that I can use to DM Birthright once again. My friends don't want to run it in 2nd edition, so I am stuck for asking for help here or trying to do the necessary conversions myself.

- A
    Don't want to run 2nd Ed? What's wrong with them??? (Seriously, i still like 2nd Ed.)

Anywho, get the Birthright Campaign Setting from this very site. Go to the Download section and look at the very bottom.

I can't say for sure if it's 3.5 or 3.0, but any differences should be minimal.

Enjoy!

-Fizz

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Downloads section has the BR.net D&D 3.5e "conversion". This is a development from the test 3.0 version that the community developed. The community has "agreed" on Chapters 1 & 2 being final (ie. without further substantial edits). The remaining chapters need to be updated to match these chapters & to match further changes that we have suggested. However, the general gist of these chapters should make sense until then.

An Atlas of Cerelia is also being developed to update the creatures, provinces, NPCs etc to D&D 3.5. This is trundling along, but has no set date for any first releases.

Hope it all helps you,

Sorontar
    ps. There is not and probably never will be an official converstion from WotC. The community here is the closest thing to being official because of the sanction we have from WotC to be *the* fan site, free from legal hiccups for mentioning or "publishing" trademarked items.
    Last edited by Sorontar; 09-01-2006 at 01:47 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz
    Don't want to run 2nd Ed? What's wrong with them??? (Seriously, i still like 2nd Ed.)

Anywho, get the Birthright Campaign Setting from this very site. Go to the Download section and look at the very bottom.

I can't say for sure if it's 3.5 or 3.0, but any differences should be minimal.

Enjoy!

-Fizz
    I was looking for the Download section, but I can't seem to find it.

Good night...I'll check for replies in the morning. *waves*

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.birthright.net/downloads.php for the Downloads section which I found by going to
    http://www.birthright.net/index.php and looking at the top left section.

http://www.birthright.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=26 is the actual BRCS (Birthright Campaign Setting) download as a whole. If you want it by chapter, go to http://www.birthright.net/downloads.php?do=cat&id=4 .

And yes, they all say 3rd Edition but 3.5 came out in the midst of the first major edit of the test BRCS, so all edits since then have been for 3.5.

Sorontar

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.

Thread Information