Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Returning from Exile

Hi All,

I have now finished moving house and have set up internet at my new place so should be around a lot more from this point onwards.

Thanks to Garry, who has been doing a great job working on the project while I have been in exile (i.e. unable to access the internet). I will be jumping back in to help out on this project in due course (once I have finished unpacking and settled in to my new house). Hopefully we will have something for everyone to look at one day soon.

Ian.
    Last edited by Raesene Andu; 06-15-2006 at 11:32 AM.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on the move. I hope things didn't get lost, broken, etc and that you are happy with your new location.

Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome back Ian!
    BRnet got a new home as well
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Hi! I 'm new, so sorry if I'm wrong here, but this seemed like the pertinant place to ask this question, instead of making a new thread.

How is the Atlas project going, and are you guys still looking for people to help? If so, how would someone get involved with the project? Furthermore, are you folks planning on detailing the whole world, or just the Anurean nations with the other regions detailed in later supplaments?

Thanks!

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have been a on again off again member of these great halls and i to wonder if the Atlas will ever be done. its been a few years and i have been waiting with breath holding blue faces excitment so i ask... hows it coming and when can we see a date. even if its incomplet partial release would be nice.

Downloads
    Uploads

Question

I would like to know that to.
    Because I have been making my map for a few weeks now and it's looking good. So I wouldnt like to interfer in to somebody's planes
    I'm making a map of whole Cerilia using Photoshop. The geography is almost done. I'm having some trouble because of the diferences between the map and what is written in some of the PS books.
    So what say you? Should I continue?
    Last edited by Kay; 08-29-2006 at 08:12 PM.

Thread Information