Thread: Chapter 1

Downloads
    Uploads

Chapter 1

Apparently I never started a thread on chapter 1, so here it is.

On my initial read through I didn't notice anything. It looks great. Have I told you how much better all the background information is now? It really is excellent.

We are now moving our Birthright game to 3ed, so we are getting into the details now.

Relatively minor issue, the skills, in particular the new skills do not indicate in the header if they can be used untrained as skills do in the players handbook. Lead and Warcraft both say they can be used untrained in their descriptions, but Administrate doesn't indicate one way or the other. I assume it is trained only, but I'm not sure.
    When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.
    George R. R. Martin - A song of Ice and Fire

Downloads
    Uploads
    Correct. If it was able to be used untrained it would have stated so in the text like the other two.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Warspear, Vos - An exotic weapon, for good reason. I would like to suggest that it be considered a Martial Weapon for the Vos.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ploesch
    Warspear, Vos - An exotic weapon, for good reason. I would like to suggest that it be considered a Martial Weapon for the Vos.
    That was a discussion that Travis, Jan and I had when putting that weapon in.

We decided it was far too powerful a weapon to give the Vos as a martial weapon. It pretty much outclasses most weapons out there as far as damage and utility as it is. So as a matter of balance to not give the Vos too many cultural benefits it was decided to keep it a an exotic weapon.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by irdeggman
    That was a discussion that Travis, Jan and I had when putting that weapon in.

We decided it was far too powerful a weapon to give the Vos as a martial weapon. It pretty much outclasses most weapons out there as far as damage and utility as it is. So as a matter of balance to not give the Vos too many cultural benefits it was decided to keep it a an exotic weapon.
    ah, I see, and that makes allot of sense.

Thread Information