Downloads
    Uploads

Other domain descriptions?

I have been using the Secrets of Diemed book I downloaded from this site, one of the best resources for my Birthright campaign. In the past my campaigns have focused on the southern coast of Anuire and Diemed is a perfect, central state to begin.

I rarely allow my PCs the luxury of being regents, i've found Cerilia to be a great land for adventure - and when my players rule kingdoms much of their time is spent sitting around their castle playing cricket and drinking tea.

That said, the use of the "Secrets" domain books has been a great resource and I'd someday hope to have one for every domain (I know that's alot, but i got alot of free time).

Does anyone have links to any sort of sources for the following domains?

-Medoere
    -Osoerde
    -Coreanys
    -Aerenwe

If actual sourcebooks don't exist I'd even be happy with some general information from the masses of fans. I could put together books for these realms.

there is an official release for Medoere, check out paizo.com or somewhere like it, $4 US for a pdf is a pretty good deal. Not aware of anything for the others... but that might not mean much.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks!

Thanks, there were a couple sourcebooks I'd missed, got them now though!

Quote Originally Posted by cvgawde
    Thanks, there were a couple sourcebooks I'd missed, got them now though!
    Victory!

why those realms in particular?

Downloads
    Uploads

Domains

Quote Originally Posted by cutenfluffy
    Victory!

why those realms in particular?

I'm currently running an adventure level campaign and love using the books to help build adventure plots. Plus the smaller political picture has always been my focus in Birthright, right now my players are involved in local politics (towns within a single province) so finding details saves me alot of effort....not that I mind creating domain details.

It's a shame they never released any Brecht domains like that, I've always been a fan of Brecht campaigns myself.

I'd imagine since I can't find Osoerde and Coreanys I'll start working on them. Both can be extremely interesting since Osoerde is engaged in a civil war and Corenys is kind of a frontier state neighboring the Chimaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by cvgawde
    It's a shame they never released any Brecht domains like that, I've always been a fan of Brecht campaigns myself.
    There is a Player's Secrets for Muden available as a free download from the Wizard's of the Coast download section.

I rarely allow my PCs the luxury of being regents, i've found Cerilia to be a great land for adventure - and when my players rule kingdoms much of their time is spent sitting around their castle playing cricket and drinking tea.
    Not to tell you what to do, Hey Steve, but if they've got time to drink tea and play cricket, then obviously its time for an invasion, a rampaging monster, an evil wizard or foul cult, or some other problem that everyone expects their hero-kings to solve to rear its ugly head. Worst case sceneario, just dial 1-900-GORGON and pick your local rampaging awnshaegh to raise some hell.

That said, if you guys get a kick out of the adventure-alone style game, more power to you! Just, my point is more, "Cerilian rulers are usualy too busy to play cricket-and even then, adventure has a habit of calling at said cricket match."

Thread Information