OK, so I'm new to the community, and you don't know me from jobe. I would like to start by thanking everyone invoved in the BRCS project for their great work. You've done an excellent job.

I read through the playtest, then I started reading the revised rules.

Chapter 2:
I found to be very confusing in the revised rules. I found it very difficult to distinguish what was the "right" or intended way to handle Blood and Regency, and what was a variant or Optonal rule. The truth is the revised rules feel incomplete, and I'm still don't feel clear as to how it is supposed or intended to work.

I realize it isn't a finished work and you've perhaps already observed what I have, so please take the following critiques as friendly
observations. I do not intend to offend, I am really trying to be helpful.

* Leave out the references to 2nd Edition. Some people that play 3rd edediton BRCS may not be at all familiar wit the older versions and this confuses things. I understand how this can be a great tool for the author to collect their thoghts during conversion though.

*in each section the intended rules should be made clear. Variant rules should be left to the end of the section, or even the end o the chapter. I prefer end of the section as it makes using variant rules flow better for new players. This is where I had the most issue with the revised rules, the intended rules never seem to be presented.

* More clarity on the Variant Rules. As a GM, I have no issue putting together my own set of Variant rules, however, knowing how the author intends the variants to be used helps me to keep my game balanced, especially while learning a new Campaign Setting. In other words, as an example, when detailing a variant rule say "combine this with variant rules X, Y, Z, to create a campaign that has the following effect 001." This could be done at the end of the chapter, or with each variant rule.

Really, that's all I Have to say on the format of the revised chapter 2. There are some specifics that I'd like to address. Since I'm not really sure how you intended being a scion to work in the revised rules, I may be off the mark here.

I preffered the template based scions presented in the playtest. Since they weren't included in the revised version, I assume you didn't. I prefer the template to the level based scions because they are assigned during character creation and truly give the scions a disadvantage compared to an unblooded character, or more precisely, they better mimic the advantage an unblooded character receives in the 2nd edition game, IMO. If the reason you didn't kep then in is because they were too big of a disadvantage for the blooded scions, then perhaps I have a variant that would work.
Tainted - No requirements, can only support bloodpoints up to 20 (Bloodline score upto 10), and can never have blood abilities. Since they still may be hunted for their blood, and are limited in the obtainable blood level what they can do not having a rule disadvantage is fine, IMO.
Minor - Minimum Bloodline score of 10, and no upper limit. They need to take the Blooded scion for this level. Cannot have Blood abilities above minor. The feat could be taken anytime, even by a tainted scion. This changes increasing blood strength a little, as going from tainted to minor only requires a feat, but since there is little difference between tainted or minor I don't think this is an issue. Raising above Minor would follow the current rules.
Major - Must have the Blooded Scion Feat, and take the Major Scion template (ECL +1).
Great - Must have the Blooded Scion Feat, and take the Great Scion template (ECL +2).

That's all for now.