After posting in another thread, wherein I state I don't care about game balance, I was wondering what people have noticed about game balance in this setting since BRCS playtest version came out.

Here was an interesting one: due to the magic rare setting, one feat stood out as being very powerful in my last campaign.

Improved Trip. Due to the lack of as many aberrations running around, other than dwarves and cavalry fights, most of your opponents end up being 2 legged. The vos fighter was kicking ass because of this. I ended up having to nerf the +4 bonus to trip attempts down to a +2.

Another one:

Shadow Magic feat. Using this in conjunction with Phantasmal Killer, as well as Spell Focus feats makes for a mage assasin of unspeakable power. That extra +2 DC for a 4th level spell that can kill instantly is highly disruptive. Assume the wizard/sorcerer has a +3 from ability score, +1 for lesser spell focus, +4 from spell level, and now +2 from Shadowmagic, and a seventh level character can cast a DC 20 instant death spell. Nice.

There's a few others, will post. Anybody else notice a few?