Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alamie

Downloads
    Uploads

Question

Hey,you still need help?
    I downloaded your map, is that the final version?
    Would you like me to do it in Photoshop with details and everything?

P.S. I'm curently making the map of Cerilia, should be done soon.

Downloads
    Uploads

Alamie castle catacombs

thanks for the map help, I really like it.

Is anyone interested in doing a "lost catacombs" map for the players screen? As the years passed and Lofton lost its political clout throughout Anuire, Caer Alam fell into decay. Many areas of the castle became ignored and abandoned, especially the lower levels as dungeons in Alaroine and Castle Haes take the majority of heartlands criminals.

The lower level should include unmarked areas for DMs to make their own.

Follow the examples of castles set forth in the other Birthright players guides.
    The map should only be on 1, 8x11 piece of paper. It can be black and white but color maps are prefered. I am a fan of hand drawn maps, though i have seen good photoshop and dundjinni maps as well.

Scan your map and email it to Cardinal_malik@yahoo.com

Thanks again to everyone who has helped on the project. The book should be ready for upload by the end of the month.
    "I'd like to respond first in my normal voice, and then in a high pitched, silly one."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmalik
    ruins of empire has him listed as Fighter level 2
    The BRCS_Atlas has him listed as Noble level 6

What do you out there think he should be?

My thinking is that he is listed at 2 in ruins to reflect how lazy he is. Carilon dosen't really seem to care about ruling his kingdom well as he concerned with revenge against Tournen. That is why the north is not even claimed by Carilon (Soutmoor, Nortmoor, and sorelies).

Noble level 6 would definatly give him more skills and hitpoints, also a couple of feats. Is that the only reason he became Noble 6? I don't see him as a big diplomat or negotiator. Ruins says people don't trust Carilon, and I doubt he has the resources on hand to have an adequete court upkeep. He is a schemer, and a mean one.

I also think he should look like a bearded Gene Hackman.
    In the birthright pc game (gorgon's alliance) I often use Carilon Alam because he is the weakest leader and he rules the "hardest" reign.
    However he is able (I think) to keep duke Avan neutral in the war between Alamie and Tuornen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to let you know, there was a Domain Secrets of Alamie back before 3rd edition. I don't remember who made it, but I remember it was in html format on a website. Googling for it is no good. Alamie is mentioned many times in PS of Tuornen, plus there is a real life family name Alamie, plus there was some famous Alamie guy (in Africa, I think).

Strange thing about that work was that it had listing of flora in Alamie with drawings of unique trees

Has any progress been made on Alamie?

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *cough* Reviving six-month-old threads is not the best idea. As for your question, I can't help you there. I'll lock this unless another moderator has a better idea!

Thread Information