Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alamie

Downloads
    Uploads

Alamie

Hi, Robert Gresham here (Cmalik) The author of the Diemed secrets book which has had 200+ downloads. I am putting together a similar book for the domain of Alamie and was wondering what info players out there have about the realm. I have finished a history with a more Alamien bent towards the data presented in the Tournen tome.
    I've already uploaded a domain map I drew, now I want to move into the province by province details. Also the NPC's. My own players have accused me of making Diemed a "Rob All-Stars" of my own former PC's so I would like a couple BR PC/NPC's from some of your favorite games.
    Also art. Any thing created by You that is D&D or BR related is welcome. I will credit everybody who helps with the book on the credits page.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out.
    Robert
    "I'd like to respond first in my normal voice, and then in a high pitched, silly one."

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, can you give a link to your Diemed ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Diemed link

The download should be on here in the downloads section under Player's secrets to Diemed. Don't forget to download the players screen parts 1 and 2. It includes the domain maps, castle floor plans, and lineage information.
    "I'd like to respond first in my normal voice, and then in a high pitched, silly one."

All I can find is the domain map. May be me beeing stupid
    I find plenty for Diemed though, good job there.

Downloads
    Uploads

Alamie

I wrote up a five page entry (around 7700 words) for Alamie for the Atlas of Cerilia project (a project in which I was pretty heavily involved but who's status about which I am most uncertain, even after trying to email some people).

Send me a PM if you're interested in seeing it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Alamie details

Sounds good. I would like to hear more.

Alamie

I absolutely loved the Diemed secrets and would love to see more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am now finished with the the overview, a revised history (i just cut some out for space Chris, thats all), and have begun work on the individual provinces.
    What I could use;
    The format I used in the Diemed book for the provinces, I am repeating here. Essentially that was an overview of the province, then some cities and towns followed by any sites or features, ie a temple or oddity. the city work up included the following:
    Population (human % elf% ect.)
    [city] At a glance
    Government; the mayor or governor brief info on laws and regulations
    Military; any units stationed or garrisoned in the province, Castle information.
    Temples; who is the head cleric/priest in the area. This includes, monks and druids
    Sages and scholars; Wizened bards or wizards in the city are mentioned here along with canny rogues with lots of information to sell
    economy; what is the city's main export.
    Guilds & merchants; who controls the workforce? The leaders of the guilds or their reps. These are the legit areas of commerce.
    Underworld; the illicit activities in the town, gambling, opium, and prostitution dens. Black market equipment. The thief and assasin guilds.

Alamie has alot of provinces. Refer to The Book of Regency if needed when thinking about province size and any city you want to contribute. Alaroine is a 5/0. That means it has very little wild areas; more towns or a large city or two. Nortmoor is a 1/4, it probably has only a couple of small towns or settlements.
    I encourage any prospective designers to download the Alamie map I uploaded here on the site.
    Thanks in advance everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads

Alamie project

Done with 1/2 of the geography section now. Book looks like it will be 36 or 40 pages. One of the two.

Still need help with the provinces.

Downloads
    Uploads

Carilon Alam HELP!!

ruins of empire has him listed as Fighter level 2
    The BRCS_Atlas has him listed as Noble level 6

What do you out there think he should be?

My thinking is that he is listed at 2 in ruins to reflect how lazy he is. Carilon dosen't really seem to care about ruling his kingdom well as he concerned with revenge against Tournen. That is why the north is not even claimed by Carilon (Soutmoor, Nortmoor, and sorelies).

Noble level 6 would definatly give him more skills and hitpoints, also a couple of feats. Is that the only reason he became Noble 6? I don't see him as a big diplomat or negotiator. Ruins says people don't trust Carilon, and I doubt he has the resources on hand to have an adequete court upkeep. He is a schemer, and a mean one.

I also think he should look like a bearded Gene Hackman.

Thread Information