Thread: Alamie

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Alamie

Hi, Robert Gresham here (Cmalik) The author of the Diemed secrets book which has had 200+ downloads. I am putting together a similar book for the domain of Alamie and was wondering what info players out there have about the realm. I have finished a history with a more Alamien bent towards the data presented in the Tournen tome.
    I've already uploaded a domain map I drew, now I want to move into the province by province details. Also the NPC's. My own players have accused me of making Diemed a "Rob All-Stars" of my own former PC's so I would like a couple BR PC/NPC's from some of your favorite games.
    Also art. Any thing created by You that is D&D or BR related is welcome. I will credit everybody who helps with the book on the credits page.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out.
    Robert
    "I'd like to respond first in my normal voice, and then in a high pitched, silly one."

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, can you give a link to your Diemed ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Diemed link

The download should be on here in the downloads section under Player's secrets to Diemed. Don't forget to download the players screen parts 1 and 2. It includes the domain maps, castle floor plans, and lineage information.
    "I'd like to respond first in my normal voice, and then in a high pitched, silly one."

All I can find is the domain map. May be me beeing stupid
    I find plenty for Diemed though, good job there.

Downloads
    Uploads

Alamie

I wrote up a five page entry (around 7700 words) for Alamie for the Atlas of Cerilia project (a project in which I was pretty heavily involved but who's status about which I am most uncertain, even after trying to email some people).

Send me a PM if you're interested in seeing it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Alamie details

Sounds good. I would like to hear more.

Thread Information