Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaspK_FOG
    It is quite different, a carbohydrate from pure hydrogen, don't you think? :confused: Don't worry as to the details, I am quite knowledgeable in this stuff compared to most (chemistry of that level is basic junior high and high school knowledge here in Greece, and I am a university student at the Technical Educational Institute of Athens in the School of Foodstuff and Dietary Technology [as in the technology of analysing and working with what you subsist with]). If there is one thing that makes me cringe, is all this talk about "chems" in our food (as if we the entire universe isn't energy + chems).

EDIT: I just checked up on the composition of natural gas:
    http://www.uniongas.com/aboutus/aboutng/composition.asp

Now, can we drop this? However interesting, we were specifically talking about Cerilian dragons.
    Ahem,
    Hydrocarbon, not carbohydrate.

Its pretty safe to rub sugar all over your platinum necklace, but dont get it anywhere near a gas stove.

...dragons are cool!
    Peace is a lie,
    There is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hah-hah, you are correct: I mixed those two words up (jee, now that's some first impression). Yes, hydrocarbon versus carbohydrate (pretty much the difference between hydrogenated carbon versus hydrated carbon), my bad. I feel like an idiot. ops:
    Last edited by RaspK_FOG; 09-13-2006 at 09:01 PM.

Thread Information