Hello, I got a question that we ran into with our regular campaign that we really couldn't find an answer for after picking through the 3/3.5 edition rules.

What would be the best ruling when concerning Regents cooperatively casting in a Domain spell?
I'd assume the first prerequisites would be the ability to cast either arcane or divine spells, as well as an amount of Ritual Casting.
Or could a bunch of Regents work together as long as they all have Ritual Casting and assist the original Regent casting the actual spell?
How would the Regency cost be divided?
And would they be able to raise the caster-level of the actual spell being cast?

I could see a couple of Regents getting together after a Ley-line has been forced into an opponents Domain and unleashing such a massive Raze that basically devastates the entire Domain it targets, and not just a single type of Fortification.

Our group thought it might be interesting to toss this out on the Birthright forums and see what other players, DM's and the developers have to say about it.