I just started reading the new rules that I donwloaded from your site. The use of fractions in relation to GBs throw me.

There is something in there about road maintence cost 1/6GB. Is this 1 GB for every six provinces the road crosses? What if the road is only 4 provinces long?

Also when collecting for holdings 2/3 or 1/3 of the level of the holding is far easier to handle than rolling a bunch of die but if the holding level is 5 then how much do you collect? Do you guys round down or keep fractions? Tell me if I got this right, there is no difference in having a temple 3 in a province 3 or a province 7? If this is correct, doesn't that take away some of the polictical aspects of the game i.e. the temple & guild regents wanting the province ruler to raise the province level so they get more income but the province mage would suffer on his/her sources if the province level was raised.

Forgive me if I got this all wrong, like I said I just started reading the rules last night (and I was tired when I started). These are just my initial thoughts.

By the way I like the character creation portions of what I read so far!