Very much a newbie, but inspired to play

Hello all,

I only just joined, and I joined because I want to get into some PBEM/PBPost gaming, particularly in Birthright. I was introduced to it a while back, but unfortunately the game folded before it got very far (DMs computer crashed on him!). But what I saw of Birthright was really cool, and I'd love to get more involved.

I do have a background in AD&D but haven't been involved for quite some time. So I guess I am a complete newbie at this sort of thing, and am looking for some advice with regards to what happens now? Who should I speak to and how can I get playing?

Cheers to all.
    DW

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome.

Birthright is pridominantly a Pen&Paper Roleplaying game. In case your are
    interested in the RPG Stuff, take a look at the download section:
    http://www.birthright.net/downloads.php

Birthright has also a big PBEM community, take a look at:
    http://www.birthright.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Thanks Azrai - that gives me a good starting point.

Cheers!

Thread Information