Thread: Missing Editor

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Missing Editor

Hi All,

This is just a short note to applogise for not being around for a while, but I've just started a new job recently and I've had to be away from home (and hence away from my internet access) for some time. I'm currently in the process of finding a new place to live that will get me closer to my new workplace AND more importantly restore my home internet access. This could take a while though and it will likely not be until May or June until I'm settled again.

For the next couple of week I will be here at home over the weekend's packing and so forth, so if anyone would seriously like to volunteer to take over the task of working on the Atlas of Cerilia I can forward to them all the necessary documents (note: there is quite a bit of material).

You can contact me via e-mail at hoss@chariot.net.au if you are interested, but be aware it might be up to week before I can reply.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by
    For the next couple of week I will be here at home over the weekend's packing and so forth, so if anyone would seriously like to volunteer to take over the task of working on the [AUTOLINK
    Atlas of Cerilia[/AUTOLINK] I can forward to them all the necessary documents (note: there is quite a bit of material).
    I would be glad to help
    i eat Birthright for breakfast
    just tell me where to go
    what to do (the charge book)
    don't know if you're interrested my lord but i put my glaive on your side for this battle...

see you on the field

Birthright is THE game for the real players...

Thread Information