Map with Provincial Names?

I was wondering if there is a map with the province names filled in anywhere that could be downloaded. I am trying to scetch out fan fiction which will kick off a campeign but I keep having to dig out my book and squint at the tiny maps in it for names of which province is where. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Legacy of Kings boardgame has one such map. You'll find it here :http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.a...d/dx20020121x5

With a decent color-printer and a bit of cutting and gluing, you have a nice map with all the provinces in Anuire.
    -Harald

Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever.

Blog

Hey, thanks alot! I'm going through all of the stuff from that site now

Downloads
    Uploads

province names

I have an anuire map in cc2 that has the province names. not sure if its ever been made available here but maybe i can send it to arjan... actually there's an MS Excel file and some text files linked to it. Change province levels on the Excel sheet and it will update the map for you...
    I will have to look for it though... hmmm never did do a cerilia version of that one...

Thread Information