New Here and a few Questions

I played Birthright back in it's 2.0 version a long time ago and recently found this website and thought it would be very cool to play in once more. I wanted to say hello to everyone, and I also wanted to ask where can I find some of the history, NPCs, and domain information that was so great? I can no longer locate my boxed set so I fear that all that information is lost to me... Is there a place where I can find it now?

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the boards. I think your best bet would be to find it on eBay. There's usually plenty of Birthright stuff available there. Or you buy it through RPGNow.com (if you don't mind .pdf's).

-Fizz

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin132
    I played Birthright back in it's 2.0 version a long time ago and recently found this website and thought it would be very cool to play in once more. I wanted to say hello to everyone, and I also wanted to ask where can I find some of the history, NPCs, and domain information that was so great? I can no longer locate my boxed set so I fear that all that information is lost to me... Is there a place where I can find it now?

I use my old boxed set, and pdf's

I've still got my original boxed set, along with the rjurik, khinasi, and brecht expansions, as well as a couple sourcebooks. I've downloaded the majority of the remaining books that were printed in PDF format. I've spent a small fortune in printer cartrigages, but, it adds to my birthright library.

If only I had someone to play the game i love so much, with. lol.

Thread Information