Downloads
    Uploads

New Birthright Website

Hey folks, it turns out I haven't been on this website since last spring, something that is a bit embarrassing I suppose. I "rediscovered" Birthright a few weeks ago in the form of a number of essays I wrote over the last... well we're closing in on 10 years since BR was released, aren't we? Makes me feel old. Regardless, though, I've collected a few of my personal favorite writings and put them up on a little Geocities site for perusal: http://www.geocities.com/satchkep45/satchkep.html

I would love to hear people's opinions on them, positive or negative and please excuse the crude form of the website, I'm not much of a programmer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Two new articles on the site: one giving more options for detailing regent's bodyguards (I don't think Anuirean bodyguards will work for Rjurik leaders, for example) and another detailing the Fae, an ehrsheghlien from the west coast of the Great Bay. I'm also experimenting a bit with "sprucing up" the site with more images and smoother style. We'll see how it comes out. Once again, comments are more than appreciated... I can even handle negative ("constructive") criticism... I'm a big boy, I will live.

Thumbs up

Looks like so really good write ups. Nothing to munchie or powerful. Glad to see people enjoy playing the game at a level that is both fair and interesting. Keep up the good works.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Thread Information