Thread: Serpent

Downloads
    Uploads

Serpent

I'm sorry, i am thinking of running a campain around him and the island nations near him. However i havnt been able to find anything on him on this sit. Granted i've hard a hard time downloading and searching the old treads. But that's mostly cause i'm and idiot and suck with webpages in general. Any ways, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or stats for him. All i have are from the Cities of the Sun, and Blood Enemies. Thanks ahead of time for any help or ideas you have.

Retillin

Downloads
    Uploads

The History of the Serpent

I found the Serpent to be one of the most fascinating creatures in Cerilia: almost a god, seething in the tunnels under a ruined city. And to think that there are Masetians living on the Island! What are they like? I answered these questions for myself by writing up a history of the Serpent and detailing him as a demigod in 3E rules. It can be found on my website: http://www.geocities.com/satchkep45/satchkep.html, the article is called "The History of Masetium and the Being Known as the Serpent" in the Essays section. Please excuse the crudity of the site, I'm not much of a programmer. But I would appreciate any comments on the essay. I hope it sparks your imagination.

Thread Information