Downloads
    Uploads

Adventure at Deismaar

One of my PC has new class "vaydelote" (kind of bard specialized in the history of bloodlines) who can perform her music so good, the listeners join the heroes of the story and make some "time travel" in imagination.

Last time my "vaydelote" sang about battle of Deismaar, and how Rhoubhe and Raesene became Manslayer and Gorgon.

So, do you have any ideas on these topics?
    - how Rhoubhe became Manslayer?
    - how Raesene Andu became Gorgon and why he betray his brothers?
    - how Azrai looks like? what he offered to the traitors?
    - why a battle was exactly at Deismaar, not somwhere else?
    - how a battle look like? there was a castle, seaport?

I know all official Brt materials, so I count on your personal ideas.
    Thanks for help.
    Last edited by Thomas_Percy; 03-06-2006 at 11:27 AM.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe most of these questions regarding Rhoubhe and Raesene are covered in the Atlas of Cerilia, plus the monster cards that come with the boxed set. Blood Enemies would have more detail.

As for what Azrai looked like, well, he was a god- anything he wanted to. One might think at Deismaar he took the form of a fearsome warrior, but maybe not- he was the ultimate master of deception after all.

I think the description of Deismaar is in the Atlas too. MOUNT Deismaar was destroyed in the explosion that created the Straight of Aerele. Doesn't sound like a seaport to me. Castle... doubtful given the vastness of the armies.

-Fizz

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_Percy
    One of my PC has new class "vaydelote" (kind of bard specialized in the history of bloodlines) who can perform her music so good, the listeners join the heroes of the story and make some "time travel" in imagination.

Last time my "vaydelote" sang about battle of Deismaar, and how Rhoubhe and Raesene became Manslayer and Gorgon.

Thanks for help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_Percy

Thanks for help.

The Battle was at Deismar because it is the frontier between Cerellia and Aduria. The Elves, Vos and goblinoids drove the humans back where the came from. At Deismar was the last big battle because the humans were not able to flee again they were trapped beetween Aduria from were they fled and the natives of Cerelia. They were trapped between two Armys of Azrai the Adurian Army of the Empire and the forces who drove them out of Cerelia

Thread Information