Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In regard to the amount of dragons found in the adventure, one could always use some wyverns instead.

I would do Mhoried or Dhoesone. It's a great adventure (barring a few too many dragons) and fits with the blood and guts of BR.

(PS - you might think about Elinie or Coeranys)
    Last edited by Eosin the Red; 04-01-2006 at 05:02 AM.
    Hello, I guess I gotta have a sig.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The whole premise of too few dragons in Cerilla could be all overturned with the return of Azrai. If the dark god does ever come back he could use dragons as shock troops after breeding them especially for war, or you could use lesser known breeds such as Fang Dragon instead of "standard" chromatic dragons.

Manty

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if you really want dragons, let me tell you about someone's campaign that I know of.

A DM in Spain by the name Chema (sorry, that's all I know of his name) had a campaign where the The Warlock was trying to use a lot of realm magic to bring down a chunk of the moon to Anuire. The premise was that the moon was the big home of dragons. By bringing down a piece of it, there would be a lot of dragons. He used some big cauldron to tap and drain the realm magic from the Mhoried region to power his spell

The adventurer's party was to try to stop this. Alas they failed, and Aebrynis was plunged into a great darkness where dragons basically wiped out any organized resistance to their enlightened rule.

You could do something like this if you wanted to bring in a lot of dragons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *Manty scribbles down idea* hmmmm thanks for that snippet of info Benjamin i might be able to use that along side my Azrai returns idea mwwwhahahahaha!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is always the old cliche "Interdimensional Rift" plot device. This works great for messing up the flavor of any campaign setting and it ties up any and all loose ends and fills plot holes. If altered, you can use its cousin, the "From deep beneath the earth" plot device. A little more realistic but it takes more foresight to implement its loose-end-tieing and plot-hole-filling capabilities.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Downloads
    Uploads
    I readed all the stuff here
    Humbly i could tell that Drachenward would be good but there is not that much magis over there, so i would suggest anuire; somewhere in the north, to keep that character flowing and magic disponibility as high as possible (in Birthright magic and dragons are rare and thats what i like the most)
    my opinion is Cariele in the Stonecrown moutain; i played a lot out there
    There is some many subterraneans and mountains, enough to move forth some dragons from across somewhere
    lol
    but the wind of the north is great,,, lol

Birthright is THE game for the real players...

Thread Information