Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red Hand of Doom

Where I can insert Elsir Vale into Birthright?

I asked at EnWorld and nobody knows

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't know about the location but don't you think there are far to many Dragons in that adventure to make it viable for birthright?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dragons! maybe Drachenward
    Vosgaard's Veliki hrast.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Giantdowns? The module for that realm isn't very good so red hand could substitute for it.
    Obviously some changes are needed, but if you want an Anuire based game then Giantdowns would be a good choice
    Last edited by Cmalik; 03-05-2006 at 12:30 PM.
    "I'd like to respond first in my normal voice, and then in a high pitched, silly one."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Too many dragons?
    Not a problem. Nearly all this dragons are Large or Medium size, young, so even if there were no dragons yet, BadGuy can breed them.

In my Brt setting there was powerful wizard from Taeghas who try to wake up vulcanos of Seamist Mts. by Realm Spell and build from a controled lava new Great Wall of China. He failed, lava devastated provinces of Taeghas, Boeruine, Tuornen and Avanil and totally destroy Rhoubhe. Many, many dragons sleeping for centuries in the caves below Seamist Mts were wake up by the earthquakes and rampaged poor Anuire. Archmages tried to controll them, but most of the dragons hide.

I'll insert RHoD into Roesone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good

um another question about the super adventure

Whats a Razorfiend? (p119)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiamat plays a big role in the adventure. So I would propose to invent a new awnsheglien in the campaign which is comparable to Tiamat.

Apart from that it should be placed near a very large hobgoblin nation.

What about somewhere Boeruine or Cariele?
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads
    As one of RHoD said at EnWorld, Razorfiend will be new race published by WotC this year in unknown book.
    It's a spawn of Tiamat, breeded from eggs by Tiamat cultists.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Call me old fashioned, but...

I really don't think anything from Eberron setting should be put into Birthright. Birthright is a low magic world, where a level 10 wizard is totally badass. If you have a +1 longsword, it's a family heirloom.

Eberron is a high magic world, where you can buy any spell of 5th level or lower in any city, everyone uses magic items on a daily basis, flying ships and lightning rails are so common that peasants ignore them, and magic items are found everywhere.

Combining the two would be like mixing gasoline and oxygen in an oven. A very big boom and lots of ugly pieces left. Of course, this won't stop anyone, I just wanted to point out that the BR and Eberron flavors are totally inconsistent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
    Call me old fashioned, but...

I really don't think anything from Eberron setting should be put into Birthright. Birthright is a low magic world, where a level 10 wizard is totally badass. If you
    "Red Hand" is not an Eberron Adventure. Actually it is a world-independend adventure. However, there are insider informations that the adventure has been a Forgotten Realms adventure originally.

The flair is more like Lord of the Rings or maybe Dragonlance, with a few modifikations the epic battles fit perfectly well in a BR-Campaign.
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Thread Information