Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderfull map, that the type of map i always wanted, better than the original ones. Thanks for making and sharing it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't compliment you first time through, but I just wanted to tell you that I downloaded it when you first posted it and for the last two months whenever I wanted to look something up (which is about every other day) I've found myself going to your map rather than any of the 30 or 40 other ones I've downloaded onto my computer. Really nice work! I appreciate it.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Downloads
    Uploads
    How much work would it take to make it so that the borders were not part of it?

I'd love to be able to take a blank slate and use Paint shop pro's ability to have layers. That way another layer could be put overtop of the image (like a transparency) containing the borders. Allowing for simple changes for domain borders.

Breath taking work btw!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing work! Thank you very much for the effort. I haven't noticed any very ugly problems yet.

- Brian

Downloads
    Uploads
    pretty interresting infographic work
    thank you!
    i think i'll use it
    why not drop the map in the download section?

Birthright is THE game for the real players...

thanks for all the comments, glad you guys are getting some use out of it!

The borders are easy to take off, you could do that in any graphic program (probobly even mspaint) just select everything inside the border and copy & paste it into a new image.

<edit>
    Ok, I submited it to the downloads section. Should it appear right away or does it need to be approved first? I didn't get any error or timed out messages so I guess it sent through ok.
    Last edited by Drakkan; 04-08-2006 at 05:38 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, it has to sit there for a bit until a moderator or administrator or somebody who's not me approves it.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Very good rendition of the original maps I have. Great job I especially like the extra details you added to it. I can now breathe a little easier if something damaging happens to the maps I have....

LaeAndril Rayn

Downloads
    Uploads
    What a stellar map.

Can I host this on my website (if I have space)? I'd like to link to it but don't want to make your bandwidth problem worse.

I have a CC2 version on my site, but I know many don't use that.

Thanks.

BB

Rykros
    Dusting off a really old topic here, but I've recently joined BR.net and stumbled upon what people have praised as a really excellent map of Cerilia. Does anyone still have what the original poster uploaded? The link he provided no longer works and I can't find his work in the Downloads section.

Was wondering if anyone had access to this map.

Thread Information