Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Complete map of Cerilia!

My first contribution to the community!

Complete Map of Cerilia V1.0
    Warning: Picture is 5.5 mb

I was planning on making my own map due to the fact that I could not find high enough quality references (the map I was workin on in the atlas forum) however in the process of making that map I ended up finding enough reference materials that I decided to make this instead. Will still do my custom map eventually, but this should work for now!

There are a few more glitches that I did not get to because frankly I got tired of looking at maps the last couple days. Mostly they are just cosmetic errors, but if you happen to find a missing or cut off name somewhere tell me because the map is huge and I likely missed a few. This map ended up being ALOT more work than I could have ever imagined, and now I see why nobody had done this project yet. So hopefully someone out there besides me will find it cool and my time wasn't wasted.

Note: the file is pretty big so I will watch my sites bandwidth, it gets too crazy I will pull the file. So if you want to keep the map... save it! There probobly wont be a problem, just a warning.

Enjoy!

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nicely done.

-Fizz

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic Job! =)
    O hark, O hear! How thin and clear,
    And thinner, clearer, farther going!
    O sweet and far from cliff and scar
    The Horns of Sielwode faintly blowing!

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes it's a very good job. map quality is very more high every map i've seen in the web.

Could you the same map without level of province/source or best without anything like name of province ?

very nice map

Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent work. I have just gotten back into Birthright after a couple of years and this will help alot. Much appriciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice !!!
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent map. A pity that the game designers didn't include roads in all the sourcebooks. Instead it appears that only the Khinasi and the Rjurik use this "sophisticated" technology

Downloads
    Uploads
    I get an error when I try to view the map. Perhaps your bandwidth limit was reached.

You can submit it to BR.net for it to be placed in the downloads section.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also get an error message - would love to see it though!

Osprey

actually I switched providers today and there was some downtime, gonna upload it back up again here in a minute. sorry bout that

edit: ok, all better now!
    Last edited by Drakkan; 02-14-2006 at 05:39 AM.

Thread Information