My first contribution to the community!

Complete Map of Cerilia V1.0
Warning: Picture is 5.5 mb

I was planning on making my own map due to the fact that I could not find high enough quality references (the map I was workin on in the atlas forum) however in the process of making that map I ended up finding enough reference materials that I decided to make this instead. Will still do my custom map eventually, but this should work for now!

There are a few more glitches that I did not get to because frankly I got tired of looking at maps the last couple days. Mostly they are just cosmetic errors, but if you happen to find a missing or cut off name somewhere tell me because the map is huge and I likely missed a few. This map ended up being ALOT more work than I could have ever imagined, and now I see why nobody had done this project yet. So hopefully someone out there besides me will find it cool and my time wasn't wasted.

Note: the file is pretty big so I will watch my sites bandwidth, it gets too crazy I will pull the file. So if you want to keep the map... save it! There probobly wont be a problem, just a warning.

Enjoy!