Ok I lied, I need alot of mapping help!

I'm new to the Birthright setting, but have been a DM for countless other games over the years. My specialty is presentation, or in this case maps. I have been reading the official conversion of BR and cruising these forums as a guest for a week or 2 now. One thing I noticed was a startling lack of maps for a game with so much emphasis on conquering. Well I like the campaign idea so much that I’m going to make some maps so I can play with my group, but figured since the maps could be of some use to your project I would take the extra time to make them even cooler and submit them for use in this atlas.

What I need help with is links to any maps you know of, no matter how simple with domain names. Many of the maps I referenced to lay out mine were just barely big enough to see borders and you could not read the actual names or stats of the domains.

Secondly I am curious if there is any reference that exists to map the 2 other continents that are on the edges of the map. The ruins of empire pbem has a world map on it but I have not been able to find reference material for anything but Cerilia so I don’t know if that map is just something they made for their site or if anything exists with those maps.
I submitted for membership in their group anyways hoping that they have more details on them.

Third thing is 2 areas that none of the maps I have found covered. Two very small areas that didn’t overlap at all even with the ton of maps I had to use. The first area is west of the southern plains area. I know that river is supposed to run through it, and its partly marshland, but besides that I have no reference. The second area is between the highlands and giant downs. You can see it from my map demo below where I just stopped mapping. Looks like it is probably only a single domain in there, but I wasn’t for sure so just left it blank till I get an answer.

The last thing (I think) that I need to know is along what borders are the areas divided? Is there any good reference out there that charts the default ownership of the domains at the start of a normal game?

Ok, with that out of the way you are probably thinking I’m crazy and don’t know what I’m getting myself into… on the contrary, I have a fair bit of the map done already. At least most of the boring stuff anyways. Adding color and details is the easy part, only thing left that I dread is labeling all of those regions. O_o
The current stats on the map:
6348 x 4020
300dpi
So if you really want it could be printed to about 8ft x 4ft and maintain almost full detail.

Work Done:
Land masses all placed.
Domain borders about 99% completed.
Lakes and rivers 99% completed

Demo of the map:
http://sidequeststudios.com/roleplaying/mapdemo1.jpg

Closer view: this is 50% zoomed in.
http://sidequeststudios.com/roleplaying/mapdemo2.jpg