Threaded View

Is anyone else experiencing these issues with gorgon's alliance?

I am running patch 1.04 on win 10.

-Game randomly crashes during adventures with some kind of exception error. Happens just as i enter combat and the camera starts pulling away from my character. Chance of crashing increases the longer i play without restarting the game, and playing two adventures without restarting almost always guarantees a crash in the second adventure. Tried various compatability modes, seems to make no difference. Large address aware on WINBR.exe doesnt help either.

-After the first few turns, I no longer receive the popup message when another realm assassinates one of my units. The AI still assassinates my units, but i just dont get the popup, and they always seem to succeed every turn. When im at war, that effectively means that one of my units just gets deleted with no warning every turn, and it always succeeds. Extremely annoying.

-The AI can always move diagonally on the battlefield even if their unit only has 1 move. For the player, moving diagonally requires 2 moves.

-Enemy regents on the battlefield do not die when their unit is reduced to 0 hp. They permanently occupy the square and can continue to use missile attacks and cast spells, which is very dangerous if they are an awnshegh. The AI will try to move units into that square but since its occupied by a zombie Regent, the other unit will get automatically sent back to reserve.

-Combat results seem ridiculously random. Blessed elite infantry can lose to pikemen in a straight up fight even though the elite infantry should have the advantage. Blessed Knights can charge infantry and lose even with the charge bonus. Etc, etc.

-If you get a vassal, you can control both realms, but the game seems to skip one realm every action. E.G. Instead of letting you take action 1 for Realm A and B, the game seems to let you take action 1 for realm A, followed by action 2 for Realm B, then action 3 for Realm A. Castle maintenance is not paid properly either, resulting in your castles decreasing in level each turn.
    Last edited by Question; 06-09-2022 at 01:37 PM.

Thread Information