Brechtur Domian information

This is a wonderful location for all that is Birthright. I have roleplayed or tried to all the regions and Cultures. I have collected most of the available published texts.
    This place adds so much more to that.
    Thank you all.
    I have notice that as a region Brechtur is very neglected. I guess folks do not enjoy playing there. Any additional information to the Domains in that region would be appreciated. I am looking at trying game with Muden as the center and branching out from there.
    Thanks
    Chris

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the compliments. Have you got players secrets of Muden? It was released as a free e-book.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brechtur certainly has a lot to offer. It allows a lot for story expansion due to being in the middle of everything. To its South-West, it has those pesky Anuireans who think they should own everything. To the South are the Khinasi who think they know everything. To the East are the Vos who think what they do is more important. Of course, in the West it has the Gorgon, a minor issue compare to the other neighbours.

Of course, within Brechtur, everyone is one happy family, getting along with everyone-else... except when they don't. It has realms for the elves and the halflings. It has its own awnsheghlien and ehrsheghlien. Of course, we should never forget its nobility and guildmasters, though often it is hard to differentiate between them.

Thread Information