Question about Two Weapon Defense Feat

Hey guys,

It's been a long while since I've posted! Too long... got to get back at it.

Question for anyone who knows: is the Two Weapon Defense feat officially described somewhere? In what D&D supplement?

The 3rd edition conversion document makes mention of it, but I can't find it in the "official" unofficial conversion of BR to 3E.

Or has a stab at a best guess for details been taken and posted here by a forum member?

Ah, I guess it would actually help if I read some of the forums before I posted... heh.

I see Arjan posted something regarding this. Is this an officially sanctioned feat? Looks good...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by masterdaorin View Post
    Hey guys,

It's been a long while since I've posted! Too long... got to get back at it.

Question for anyone who knows: is the Two Weapon Defense feat officially described somewhere? In what D&D supplement?

The 3rd edition conversion document makes mention of it, but I can't find it in the "official" unofficial conversion of BR to 3E.

Or has a stab at a best guess for details been taken and posted here by a forum member?
    In 3.5, Two-Weapon Defense and its chain (Improved and Greater 2WD) came out in Complete Warrior, the 1st class supplement published for that series.

Pathfinder also uses 2-weapon defense, but abolished the Improved and Greater versions in the feat chain, substantially softening the maximum defense of 2-weapon wielders.

FWIW when I ran 3.5 I used only the core books and the 4 Complete class books (Complete Warrior, Arcane, Divine, and Adventurer) for characters and NPCs. They did add power and a lot more multi-classing to the game, but also added *good* multi-class prestige classes that were really interesting and distinct, and lots of interesting feats.

Thanks for the info, Osprey!

Thread Information