Province Terrain Type

New to Birthright,t jumped all in and about to start a campaign (play by post). One thing I am having a hard time finding is a list or map of primary terrain type of each province. For trade routes it says they must be established between two provinces of different terrain types. Troop movements are impacted by a province terrain type as well. Yet I cannot locate anywhere that show a province terrain type defined or spelled out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Palliven View Post
    New to Birthright,t jumped all in and about to start a campaign (play by post). One thing I am having a hard time finding is a list or map of primary terrain type of each province. For trade routes it says they must be established between two provinces of different terrain types. Troop movements are impacted by a province terrain type as well. Yet I cannot locate anywhere that show a province terrain type defined or spelled out.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Welcome to the boards and to Birthright! Great to see we still get new fans!

For terrain type, i just go by how it appears on the map. Plains/farmland, hills, mountains, forest, etc. More specific realm maps have more detail (usually found in the Player's Secrets series), but if you have a region without that detail, you can just estimate based on descriptions and/or how you envision it.

-FIzz

Thread Information