Can anyone tell me where to get war cards?

Hi, everyone. I'm looking to get ahold of warcards for the Birthright Campaign setting as well as Cities of the Sun. I appear to have lost them when I last moved. I downloaded the main setting off of Paizo but am not satisifed with the way they printed. Can anyon tell me where I can get ahold of them?

thanks,
    Jamie

Mods, am I allowed to answer this question? I mean, if he already has a physical copy and what he wants is out-of-print anyways...

Mods, please delete this if it isn't allowed.

I haven't seen a good scan of the BR cardset - I assume you mean the basic set of Anuirean war cards. I'm a regular user of Direct Connect, and I downloaded three different scans the campaign setting. Now, I already own the set as well and it's out of print - I just wanted a scan for backup purposes and for quick reference during sessions via my laptop. Anyways, one scan didn't include the cards, one inexplicably had the cards from Blood Enemies, and one had all the cards but was poorly scanned(the scanner clipped several cm off the right side of each sheet and the guy making the pdf apparently didn't notice). This version is listed as being the "final" one, and I'm not sure if more than one person has an intact set to scan.

So yeah, I think you're out of luck. It'd be nice if Wizards put the cards up for download.

I haven't seen a good scan either. I got mine from Paizo and found that the right part of the cards were cut off on each page. Thanks for your help. In the meantime, what I've done is printed out the blank warcards from the 'book of regency' and put in the appropriate troop names and values according to what I need. Luckily, a friend of mine gave me some battle cards he didn't need or want. It provided me with the missing cards from 'cities of the sun' and some duplicates from 'havens of the great bay.'
    -Jamie

Thread Information