1) What sort of gender roles does Anuirea have? I mean, in the case of nobles mystical blood probably outweighs cultural traditons, but what about the peasants? I mean, is half of each nation's army, each guild, et cetera made up of women or are males the dominant gender?

2) What sort of chivalric tradition does Anuirea have? Or are knights just anyone who can afford a horse and armor?

3) What sort of technological developments have occured lately? I recall someone mentioning here that fireworks have been developed. Magic is rare in Cerillia, surely it being like Forgotten Realms where nothing changes over the millenia would be silly.

4) Is there a set of common Anuirean laws anywhere? Each domain is certainly different, but as a rule of thumb: can a noble get away with murdering a peasant? What sort of crimes usually warrant the death penalty? Are peasants bound to their province?

Also, geography questions:
1) Is there any reason Mieres is as small as it is?(it's surrounded by uncontested lands) Do they have regular contact with the Andu?

2) What are on the islands surrounding Cerillia? Albielle is a haven for pirates, iirc. What about Cael Corwynn, Baerghos, and Dantier? There must be a reason why they're unsettled, certainly.

3) Where is mount Deissmar