Downloads
    Uploads

Locations, holdings and groups that need more development in the Br.net wiki

http://www.birthright.net/forums/sho...Stubs_Location

There are some areas of the wiki that have barely been touched over the last 10+ years. The category (Stubs/Location) has been used for some locations, holdings and groups that have been started on the wiki but have little content. These range from continents, to realms and domains, and simple places to eat and drink.

If you have a moment to spare, try visiting one of them and add a little. Maybe they are missing their domain table. Perhaps they need a couple of important NPCs identified. Are there any cultural or political issues or histories worth noting? Do they have any landmarks? How do they relate to other areas?

Please help this wiki to continually expand so that others can use it in their own PBEM or tabletop campaign.

Thanks,

Sorontar

Downloads
    Uploads
    I swear I haven't forgotten about this, but 60hr weeks + the need to keep the GF happy have really been beating me down lately. I'll be back on the wagon shortly with any kind of luck :-)
    --Give me ambiguity or give me something else!--

Downloads
    Uploads
    No sweat! I just like to remind people every now and then that the wiki is there and can be expanded.

Now, my latest idea is to make up some adventure ideas for the Burrows involving a set of extraordinary gentlefolk... let's make it a league of such people. Trying to find appropriate feats and blood abilities for them and their opponents may prove challenging.

Sorontar

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not ever contributed to those wikis, but i would like to if i can find some time. Between work and school it's been a bit nuts lately. But i hope to find some spare cycles and contribute some items.

-Fizz

About the domain tables, I have created a list of wiki domain tables for all domains. It uses the current Domain/ template.
    I have tried to find a way to automatically add those tables but it seems there is no way to programmatically determine where they are needed. So, if you find a missing domain table during your wiki journeys, you can do this:
    1. Download the Offline dataset from the downloads section;
    2. Go to the "wiki" folder and look up for the right .wiki file: realms are under realms.wiki, guilds, churches, wizards, regents, ecc are under the region name (i.e. anuire.wiki)
    3. To find an entry, just search for "//" followed by a name, I.E. "//High Mage Aelies" to find the wizard of the Erebannien;
    4. copy & paste from "Domain/begin" to "Domain/End";

If you have any chance to double proof the tables, please do so, and if you find any errors put those under the "comments" section in the download page.

Have fun!

Thread Information