I'm going to feel that these are some remedial things to ask, but ask them I will.

I've been digging into the BR.net BRCS and am a little hung up on some of the specifics of Domain building and management.

A Realm is built of Provinces, which contain Holdings, yes? How many Provinces can one Regent control? Does he need to delegate a Vassal per Province? Per Holding? It seems as if the Vassalage rites surrender any gains that a Holding would provide to a Regent to said Vassal, giving only 1 RP per turn to the Regent in exchange.

Why would a Regent surrender those gains of RP and GB for such a paltry reward?

I didn't see anything about restrictions on how much a Regent can keep to himself, so I'm left wondering on this one a bit. I'm looking to base a campaign in Brechtur, with the PCs working for a coastal trading Guild, one of many in this particular City-State, and I need to know if it's normal for the Guild to held by a Vassal, the Province to be held by a Vassal, or everything to just be controlled by a Regent, and worked by non-blooded folks.

Also, is there a handy guide on building a Realm, Province, or Holding according to these rules, anywhere around here?

Thanks for any help with clarifying this. I really appreciate it.