Thread: Database?

Downloads
    Uploads

Database?

Is there a database, massive spreadsheet, JSON file, or other format filled with all the domain details of Cerilia?

Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as I'm aware, no. But there is a high-res map on this site to download if you want to get them yourself. I personally have been over it and can vouch for its accuracy of names and numbers.
    --Give me ambiguity or give me something else!--

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just province rulers details isn't all that great. There is so much detail in the other holdings!

In my previous campaign I made this up:

https://ufile.io/mtzcv

It has most regents of Anuire with all stats. Note that some are slightly changed as the campaign progressed (eg Aerele and Caercas where ruled to 5/0 provinces, when canon has them 4/1)

Personally I found it less efficient to track everything down. In my current campaign I created this:

https://ufile.io/0owuq

In this one, I just have each NPC regent ranked in four aspects, each new season I review these and make changes depending on current "geopolitical" situation:

Power: the general strength of his domain, eg Avan is a Legendary domain, Siele Ghoried has a minor one (rankings (1-5): minor, major, great, powerful, legendary)

Stability: Internal situation of the domain, might be relations with domain holders in same provinces, or a succession crisis etc (rankings: Anarchy, unstable, normal, stable, rock solid)

Boon or Bane: External situation, might be war or a new alliance or whatever (rankings: Bane, Declining, Normal, Flourishing, Boon)

and finally each season I just choose how much attention each of them has to the Center of Action (the pc domain neighborhood) .. choosing one from: none, distracted, focused, intense or absolute attention.

All this provide me with a total of RP/GB each of those regents can spent in a season to oppose or help a PC regent.

Thread Information