Heartless Waste war cards

I just got the Vosgaard book from eBay.

It's supposed to be complete and mint. And everything indeed is, but the war cards seem like they are printed. They lack the usual half cm white frame which makes them quite smaller than the warcards of the rest of the resources and the material feels different when compared to them.

Does anyone around here own the Vosgaard supplement and has he noticed any visible differences of its warcards when compared to lets say the core war cards?

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an original Tribes of the Heartless Waste. The cards (4 pages worth) to me feel identical to the core box with the exception that there were no perforations between the units. That is, you'd want to scissors to separate them.

-Fizz

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am your opposite Nakraal, I got the original boxed set 2nd hand and it didn't have the warcards, but have the original vos with its warcards.

The vos warcard are unperforated as Fizz notes, but otherwise mine are the same size as the others, although at first glance they didn't look it as the Vos cards need every the side of the page trimming off so look to have a .5cm border, when looking between cards on a page it is easier to see that they are the same as other cards.

You mean that you got the core setting with no war cards? If this is so, ouch!

Yes it seems that whoever had the Vos expansion cut out the cards cutting along the edge of the picture instead of leaving the usual blank space. Mixed feelings about this. Its kind of slightly disturbing "ouch" for me too as Ι have the cards from all the expansions and the Vos pack stands out with its much smaller frame.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakraal View Post
    You mean that you got the core setting with no war cards? If this is so, ouch!
    Yup, made it a little hard to visualise how they were supposed to work

Thread Information