Thread: Birthright 5e

Downloads
    Uploads

Birthright 5e

After one year of running a 5e Birthright campaign, I have collected bits and pieces from a lot of 5e Birthright conversions and would like to post my houserules as a whole here.

For realm management we are using the 2e Rules and for Mass Battles the excellent 3.0 edition conversion.

I want to give thanks to Marsupialmancer, callinostros, Morten Helles, zcthu3 and Duck Call Lass for their effords and inspiration.

https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LN3rKleBZ2iky2-D4PH

I like it. Especially the realm magic section is neat and maybe a better reference than the 2e which are all around several supplements.

In the booklet you mention you will refer to how you handled bloodlines but I didn't spot anything abt it further down. Anything new to mention on that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad that you like it, after several different variations we settled on using the default bloodline rules, the only difference being the bloodline powers themselves. So everything else is per the Birthright rulebook (Derivation, #of abilities etc).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahliat View Post
    After one year of running a 5e Birthright campaign, I have collected bits and pieces from a lot of 5e Birthright conversions and would like to post my houserules as a whole here.

For realm management we are using the 2e Rules and for Mass Battles the excellent 3.0 edition conversion.

I want to give thanks to Marsupialmancer, callinostros, Morten Helles, zcthu3 and Duck Call Lass for their effords and inspiration.

https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LN3rKleBZ2iky2-D4PH
    Yea - I just was perusing his blog post the other day too!

https://marsupialmancer.blogspot.com...e-revised.html
    Legacy of Kings: Member

Downloads
    Uploads

My work

I have been working on 5e conversion as well. I wonder how close to the others I have come while working independently.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am presently playing in a 5E Birthright adventure campaign. I am not the DM (that is @Doyle) but the Birthright aspects aren't that complex. I am not sure how balanced it is but the party is having fun so far, so I doubt we really care.

Sorontar

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you are having fun Sorontar .

When I decided on Birthright as the setting for an adventure style game (late 2021) that I am now running for two groups, I looked at several of the 5e conversions and settled on a mix of those written by Morten Helles and Fausto Passarelli, sans the realm management and added a few bits for my style of GMing. It seems to be running fine so far.
    Doyle

Thread Information