D&D 5E: Sorcerous Origins for Birthright

The following is a link to statblocks of (mostly) official 5th edition Sorcerous Origins unofficially Birthright-ified.

Most of the changes are cosmetic, for the purpose of attuning the Sorcerer class to the Birthright Campaign Setting. Changes to the mechanics of the subclasses were intentionally minimal and are summarized below:

The Sorcerer Scion of Anduiras uses the unmodified statblock for Clockwork Sorcery.
    The Sorcerer Scion of Azrai uses the unmodified statblock for Shadow Sorcery.
    The Sorcerer Scion of Basaia uses a modified Gold Dragon Ancestory statblock.
    The Sorcerer Scion of Brenna uses the unmodified statblock for Chaos Sorcery.
    The Sorcerer Scion of Mesala uses the unmodified statbock for Storm Sorcery.
    The Sorcerer Scion of Vorynn uses the unmodified statblock of the unofficial Runechild Sorcerer created by Matt Mercer.
    Revered One uses a slightly modified version of the Divine Soul Sorcerer statblock.
    Elven Sorcerers use the statblock of the Aberrant Sorcerer, modified to make the subclass less focused on 'aberration magic' and more focused on "ancient elven mind magic".

D&D 5th edition Sorcerer Class Features and Sorcerous Origin Options for Birthright

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nicely done! I do a similar thing in our game, in line with my vision of "just refluff it to make it work".

This is the bit of text from my conversion document related to Sorcerers:

"

Sorcerers are as described in the Player's Handbook. Try to choose an Origin that matches with the lore of the Birthright Campaign Setting, or with your Bloodline.

Some examples of Sorcerous Origins and fitting Bloodline derivations:

Anduiras - Divine Soul
    Basaia - Draconic (fire)
    Brenna - Shadow, Draconic (poison)
    Masela - Storm, Draconic (acid, lightning)
    Reynir - Draconic (cold)
    Vorynn - Wild Magic
    Azrai - Shadow, Draconic (poison)

"

Quote Originally Posted by Delazar View Post
    Very nicely done! I do a similar thing in our game, in line with my vision of "just refluff it to make it work""
    Thanks! It's designed to be of particular use to people who may be familiar with the Birthright setting but not-as-familiar with 5E rules OR people familiar with 5E who aren't as familiar with Birthright.

Sounds like you've put a lot of time and effort into your Birthright campaign. It also sounds like your players are having fun romping around in Cerilia, so kudos to you

Thread Information