No, i dont mean the way the Gorgon supposedly does it which is incredibly slow and inefficient (yea lets spend a decade trying to get some scions to increase their bloodline strength and then attack me sucidally, great plan).

As described, descendants of a blooded character get the same bloodline score. If someone like an Awnshegh wanted to increase their bloodline strength efficiently, couldnt they just, I dont know, kidnap some blooded characters, force them to have children and kill their children for bloodtheft or force them to give up their bloodline via a ceremony?

And some Awnsheghs can create their own offspring (like the hydra, although i dont know if they are considered blooded) so if they were inhuman enough (and most are) they could kill their own offspring for bloodtheft...

Or just sit around and increase your bloodline strength via investing regency...if the Gorgon did that he would probably have several times his current bloodline score...I mean hes got like 500+ years of regency to work with...