Downloads
    Uploads

2nd edition/5th edition Realm Rule question

Hoping someone can help me out on a rule question for 2nd edition/5th edition on the rule realm action. Is the action limited to holdings of the same type? ie if they realm rule law they can only do law holdings or can it be used on a Provence where they could do multiple holdings of different types like rule Law, temple and source? Or is the answer both?

Thank you in advance for the help and clarification!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, i think im going to go with it can only be used on same holdings in multiple provinces and not being able to use it for different holding levels in a single Provence. Only because that is how i remember doing it in the 90's. If anyone does have a clarification let me know.

thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that when I had a single rule action affect more than one holding that I used to say that it could only affect the same type of holding, I suppose I might have been persuaded to allow any non-source holding in a single province in special circumstances (mass migration due to war and an adventure action to get the refugees to settle for example).

It definitely applies to one holding type per realm action.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Hoping someone can help me out on a rule question for 2nd edition/5th edition on the rule realm action. Is the action limited to holdings of the same type? ie if they realm rule law they can only do law holdings or can it be used on a Provence where they could do multiple holdings of different types like rule Law, temple and source? Or is the answer both?

Thank you in advance for the help and clarification!!!

Thread Information