Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sounds and looks pretty solid. As soon as I can afford it, I'll pre-order.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can say this thing was really put through the ringer by playtesters. I think it was something along the lines of 1,500 signed up for it (don't quote me on that) but, as with anything like this, you only get a few that actually do anything or engage with the playtest. All-in-all, there were probably about 100-300 really active people over the course of the playtest that read through the packets and attempted to deconstruct, break, and poke them. My hat is off to all of them.

This book was designed for 5th edition, and as someone who plays mostly 3.5/Pathfinder I had to do a lot of looking stuff up to make sure I knew how it worked... and to my surprise, there wasn't a lot of change (unlike that other edition that shall not be named). As such, it is really really REALLY easy to just plug this into those systems. I only played 2ed for a year or so before 3.0 came out, so as a n00b with that system (especially in the rules department), I'm not sure how well it would translate. From what I recall, not that well. But then again, I didn't even know what the hell I was rolling and whether I was trying to roll low or high so that was a thing...
    --Give me ambiguity or give me something else!--

Downloads
    Uploads
    So the PDF is officially out! I'm about halfway through it (should have finished it by now but fighting a abscessed tooth ) So far it looks pretty good. The physical book is predicted to be out in late Q1 or early Q2. The PDF is currently $20 and you can find it at https://shop.mcdmproductions.com/pro...-followers-pdf

Can't wait to use this!!!
    --Give me ambiguity or give me something else!--

Thread Information