Downloads
    Uploads

3ds model of gorgon

If i recall right the used to be a 3ds model of the gorgon going around, but i am unable to find it.

Anyone got a copy of the 3d model?
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've brought all my google-fu to bear, and, after 5 days, I'm disappointed to report I can't find it anywhere :-(

If you want to tell me exactly what you are looking for, I'll try to get hold of a couple of my artist friends and see if they can mock one up for you though.
    --Give me ambiguity or give me something else!--

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nickgreyden View Post
    I've brought all my google-fu to bear, and, after 5 days, I'm disappointed to report I can't find it anywhere :-(

If you want to tell me exactly what you are looking for, I'll try to get hold of a couple of my artist friends and see if they can mock one up for you though.
    Nick, as mentioned in another thread i am planning to do something mmo-game like for birthright. still on the unity learning curve but i am getting there. About to finish the character controller which is similar to dark souls. (thinking BIG but starting small)

I noticed on mixamo you can upload almost all models in tpose and "auto" rigg and animate it. did some test with random downloaded models and it actually does it pretty well.
    So then i remembered having the gorgon 3d model ..once. (and probably it is somewhere on my old HD.. which unfortunately are still Holland, where i am not anymore).

me to have searched, but same results. would have been nice to have a gorgon quickly animated in my pre-game

but i am certainly interested in help for the game (i am quite serious but keeping it a bit low profile until i actually have a basic framework)
    i know what "I" want in the game, but the art-style isnt defined yet.

Think the art-style is probably the most dificult choice since if it is too realistic it can look to "plastic" but if it is too cartoony it just isnt "birthright"
    So if you or your artist friends have an idea on how it "should be" i am all ears.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Thread Information