Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaede View Post
    Thank you Jakob,

The preview page on Kickstarter is coming very soon (hopefully next week).
    I'll post a link here asap of course
    looking forward to the pitch!
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Special Guest (Donor) DarkApple's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjan View Post
    looking forward to the pitch!
    Same here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck.
    Regent of Medoere

Thank you guys! We had some delay shooting the video for the preview but it's coming soon! Before the end of the month at the latest.

The Kickstarter Campaign will start end of July, just before the Gen Con.

Hi all,
    since i took my leave the site hasnt changed much.. actually is broken in a few places.
    I was thinking about looking into the possibilities of reanimating it again, perhaps with a different way of doing things.
    So i am wondering who is still using BRnet, and give some ideas on how you would like to see BR(net) being continued on the web
    Hello, I am new to Birthright.Net . . . actually, I have been looking at the site for a few years now. At last I have accumulated all the physical copies of the BRCS material have actually started a game with 8-1o PCs. I am the DM and I am not running a campaign focused on Domain management, but I plan on using the battle system and maps when the PCs get themselves in to a large battle scenario. I LOVE Birthright, in my opinion is is by far one of the richest settings for AD&D. Oh yes, we are using AD&D 2e rules with all the trimmings (kits, weapon proficiencies, non-weapon proficiencies, combat and tactics, skills and powers, character point system etc). Love it.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy1 View Post
    Hello, I am new to Birthright.Net . . . actually, I have been looking at the site for a few years now. At last I have accumulated all the physical copies of the BRCS material have actually started a game with 8-1o PCs. I am the DM and I am not running a campaign focused on Domain management, but I plan on using the battle system and maps when the PCs get themselves in to a large battle scenario. I LOVE Birthright, in my opinion is is by far one of the richest settings for AD&D. Oh yes, we are using AD&D 2e rules with all the trimmings (kits, weapon proficiencies, non-weapon proficiencies, combat and tactics, skills and powers, character point system etc). Love it.
    Welcome to the site! That's a big group you're running- the biggest i ever had was 7 pc's. I love that you're sticking to 2nd Ed rules. There are things about that system that i miss.

-Fizz

Quote Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
    Welcome to the site! That's a big group you're running- the biggest i ever had was 7 pc's. I love that you're sticking to 2nd Ed rules. There are things about that system that i miss.

-Fizz
    Thank you . . . check out the character sheet I uploaded to the downloads area!

Hi all,
    since i took my leave the site hasnt changed much.. actually is broken in a few places.
    I was thinking about looking into the possibilities of reanimating it again, perhaps with a different way of doing things.
    So i am wondering who is still using BRnet, and give some ideas on how you would like to see BR(net) being continued on the web
    Hey, I want to help in some way. BR is THE BEST campaign setting IMO and I totally want to help enshrine it on the internet!

Best,
    Messy1

Downloads
    Uploads

Still Active on site

Arjan,

I still use the site pretty much once per week. I'm a bit out of touch on the software development side, so not sure I can be of help. I can act as an Editor I suppose, but again somewhat limited in time I can put in. So all in all I'm not of much use to you, but would greatly appreciate any updates you feel inclined to do.

Many thanks,
    Redmage

Hi,

Is there a kickstarter set up yet?

Best,
    Messy1

Thread Information