Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Hi I still use this site's wiki. I've been looking into doing my own 5E conversion of BR that is more native to 5E. For instance, I have a working version that does Blood Powers as blessings (basically native powers equivalent to wondrous items DMG 227) and the Azrai blood line as a blessing that is also a sentient magic item (DMG 214).

Wotc's Unearthed Arcana series of articles provides a couple different rules for Mass Combat. I'd like to try to write a conversion system for BR's card units based on the latest version. The DMG (and recently updated in UA) downtime activities are also something that I would like to adapt to replace the Regent's domain actions.

I'm currently DMing a 5E D&D game set in Birthright to play test some of these ideas. The characters are nobles loyal to the Patriarch of Elinie and are currently on a secret mission to help William Moergen reclaim his throne before Osoerde and Ghoere attack Elinie. Since war is coming to my campaign, I'll be doing the BR unit conversion of Mass Combat pretty soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekSTheRed View Post
    Hi I still use this site's wiki. I've been looking into doing my own 5E conversion of BR that is more native to 5E. For instance, I have a working version that does Blood Powers as blessings (basically native powers equivalent to wondrous items DMG 227) and the Azrai blood line as a blessing that is also a sentient magic item (DMG 214).

Wotc's Unearthed Arcana series of articles provides a couple different rules for Mass Combat. I'd like to try to write a conversion system for BR's card units based on the latest version. The DMG (and recently updated in UA) downtime activities are also something that I would like to adapt to replace the Regent's domain actions.

I'm currently DMing a 5E D&D game set in Birthright to play test some of these ideas. The characters are nobles loyal to the Patriarch of Elinie and are currently on a secret mission to help William Moergen reclaim his throne before Osoerde and Ghoere attack Elinie. Since war is coming to my campaign, I'll be doing the BR unit conversion of Mass Combat pretty soon.
    Don't hesitate to fill the wiki with your work. The wiki is here for this : share and keep knowledge

Downloads
    Uploads
    I try to check in weekly, though it seems I've missed over a month. I'm no longer running a game, so it's less of an active interest for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in the middle of my detailing of Djapar, and so use the site for the Wiki, but other than that, not much, since I am not actively playing or running a game these days.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm always lurking, looking to see if someone is starting a new game, or to view the progress of some of the area updates, or to check on the CC2 Birthright mod ... all great stuff!
    "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    - George Washington

Quod illo, senito aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I'm late to this thread, but I'm still here. I just logged into the website for the first time in.... ages. I'll make more of an effort to visit here, and if there's anything I can do to be of assistance, I'd be glad to help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been visiting again regularly for the past 6 months or so since a friend of mine started a birthright campaign in 5E. I've mostly been making use of the atlas, realm and province descriptions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just added a file to the downloads section, a race I created for my big project. the Ninshon sub-continent.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still view the forum now and again.

The Wiki is vital for me as a GM, invaluable.
    Last edited by TheChamberlain; 07-14-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    The Anuirean Empire will rise again........

Quote Originally Posted by DeusEx1977 View Post
    The biggest suggestion I would make as far as that is concerned, is to maybe make sure to include clearer delineations as to what came directly from which source. I've noticed on quite a few pages that content from other players' campaigns, house rules etc. has slipped in and that's confused some of my players on more than a few occasions.

Agreed.

Thread Information