Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancoke View Post
    I am starting a Sages of Birthright facebook group. I am going to try to let people know about what they are missing.

-Ryan
    There is already a facebook group for Birthright https://www.facebook.com/groups/birthright so that may have capacity to discuss what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I check in here pretty regularly.

I've been popping in semi-regularly (a couple of times a month?), but if this isn't my first post...well, ever...it's close. Spend half my time looking for non-official "Player Secrets of XXX", but I'm guessing there aren't any. And no policy on posting them, either, I'm going to guess?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorpiglet View Post
    I've been popping in semi-regularly (a couple of times a month?), but if this isn't my first post...well, ever...it's close. Spend half my time looking for non-official "Player Secrets of XXX", but I'm guessing there aren't any. And no policy on posting them, either, I'm going to guess?
    Hi Terror Piglet

Pure fan stuff, but I did a players secrets of Danigau and another for Dhoesone, both are up on the wiki but I could send word docs if you pm me your email.

Not sure if we have another unofficial PS around, but think there was some additional stuff on the wiki for other realms.

Kind regards

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTall View Post
    Hi Terror Piglet

Pure fan stuff, but I did a players secrets of Danigau and another for Dhoesone, both are up on the wiki but I could send word docs if you pm me your email.

Not sure if we have another unofficial PS around, but think there was some additional stuff on the wiki for other realms.

Kind regards

Andy
    Ahh, thank you for the reply. Much appreciated.

I asked because I've had a Player's Secrets (Mieres) in a spiral notebook for, yikes, 20 years or so? And been scribbling one for Alamie on and off. But I didn't want to just throw them up without knowing what I was doing, only to have an (almost certainly justifiably) exasperated admin/moderator pop in and go "Um...no, that's not how you're supposed to do it." I figured it was wiser to ask before I stuck my proverbial foot in my mouth.

Anyways, if putting them up is permissable, I'll head wherever directed to do so. And thank you again for the reply.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorpiglet View Post
    Ahh, thank you for the reply. Much appreciated.

I asked because I've had a Player's Secrets (Mieres) in a spiral notebook for, yikes, 20 years or so? And been scribbling one for Alamie on and off. But I didn't want to just throw them up without knowing what I was doing, only to have an (almost certainly justifiably) exasperated admin/moderator pop in and go "Um...no, that's not how you're supposed to do it." I figured it was wiser to ask before I stuck my proverbial foot in my mouth.

Anyways, if putting them up is permissable, I'll head wherever directed to do so. And thank you again for the reply.
    Putting them on the wiki is perfectly acceptable, as is putting them in downloads. If you think any of it is 'outside of the norm' then put a 'fanfic' banner on it.

For the wiki an easy way to put stuff up is to 'edit' an existing page, copy and paste it into word, then just save & close the page you looked at. Delete the specific text and replace with placeholder text, your word file now has all the necessary formatting, the same layout as the other page, etc - you just need to paste in your text and you are good to upload. The hardest part in 'wiki''ing a word file tends to be the main landing page as it has all the links, the detail pages tend to have relatively few links and common formatting.

Thread Information