Hybrid View

Birthright Developer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FYI: I've been using some of my hobby time to put together an excel spreadsheet for the creation of 3e BR characters under the v3.08 conversion manual. It will be available in the downloads section sometime soon. Until then, it is available for "testing" from my web site www.wright.edu/~tdoom/pub/BR.

If you are using the v3.08 conversion manual and have MS Excel 2000 I strongly recommend checking it out. It doesn't suck. Send any comments/suggestions to me so that I can include them in the final version (well, versions, I keep getting new good suggestions all of the time).

- Doom

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wouahhhh !!
    it's a mega sheet.
    for the moment i hasn't comments/suggestion but
    i look at that, this week....
    but it's a seem a cool ( very cool ) sheet.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was rather impressive. It definately displays the power of Excel (a truly impressive tool in its own right... one of Microsofts better creations).

Couple of quick Suggestions:
    1. Narrow the pages a bit for those of us with crappy 14" montiors. I have to scroll horizontally quite a bit (which sucks... but then again, so does my monitor
    2. I couldn't get the combo boxes of blood powers to work. They acted like they had items in them, but they were blank.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was rather impressive. It definately displays the power of Excel (a truly impressive tool in its own right... one of Microsofts better creations).

1. Narrow the pages a bit for those of us with crappy 14" montiors. I have to scroll horizontally quite a bit (which sucks... but then again, so does my monitor
    2. I couldn't get the combo boxes of blood powers to work. They acted like they had items in them, but they were blank.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Birthright Developer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver
    It is designed for 21" monitors. If I designed it for 14" monitors folk with 21" monitors would have to scroll more (vertically). All things being equal, I designed it for _my_ ease of use. ;) Call me greedy.

If it really bothers you, it shuld be simple enough for you to move the cells around however you like. As long as you drag and drop the cells the formulas will still work. [But you will have to repeat the process every time I release an updated version.]

They will only let you select "legal" blood powers. If you didn't choose a derivation or if you didn't have a bloodline strength large enough to support blood powers the combo box will not let you select anything except blanks.

- Doom

Thread Information