Character Shorthand

I've been absent from Birthright for quite a while and am just getting back into it with my group. The physical copies of most of my books are missing and so I've relied on the PDFs that WOTC is selling.

Unfortunately I've hit a snag. I'm going through the Secrets of Talinie because one of my players expressed interest and they use a brief set of abbreviations for minor characters for instance - the scion priestess Siobhan Riedhie (FA; Pr3; Haelyn; An; minor, 21). I've figured out the Bloodline (An; minor, 21) the god she worships (Haelyn), and even the class and level (Pr3). What I cannot seem to identify is the first part, the FA.

I know I have probably just skimmed right over this someplace, but if someone could point me in the right direction to some sort of key to these abbreviations that would be much appreciated.

And then it hits me when I looked back over my own post. The FA is for Female Anuirean. That's what I get for overthinking things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dicemauler View Post
    And then it hits me when I looked back over my own post. The FA is for Female Anuirean. That's what I get for overthinking things.
    Lol. It is always the blindly obvious which one overlooks. It would have been easier if written F.An though

Thread Information